In the Annual Membership Meeting (AMM) of the Partnership for Development Assistance in the Philippines Inc. (PDAP) last September 5, 2014, Mr. Rene Fortuno representing the Philippine Business for Social Progress (PBSP) was elected as member of the Board of Trustees. He joins the following who will complete their two-year terms next year:
- Ms. Sandra Camesa – National Council for Social Development (NCSD);
- Mr. Wilfredo Homicillada - Philippine Partnership for the Development of Human Resources in Rural Areas (PhilDHRRA);
- Ms. Florinda Lacanlalay – Assisi Development Foundation, Inc. (ADFI);
- Fr. Francis Lucas – Asian NGO Coalition for Agrarian Reform and Rural Development (ANGOC);
- Mr. Daniel Urquico - Association of Foundations (AF); and,
- Ms. Ma. Aurora Francisco-Tolentino – Independent Trustee.
In the Organizational Meeting of the Board of Trustees held after the AMM, Fr. Francis Lucas, Mr. Wilfredo Homicillada and Ms. Florinda Lacanlalay were re-elected as Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson and Treasurer, respectively. Mr. Rene Fortuno was elected Secretary.
The Board of Trustees in the same meeting re-appointed the members of the Resource Mobilization and Investments Committee and the Programs and Financial Services Committee. Ms. Lacanlalay chairs the Resource Mobilization and Investments Committee with Fr. Lucas, Mr. Urquico and Ms. Tolentino as members. The Programs and Financial Services Committee is chaired by Mr. Homicillada with Mr. Fortuno and Ms. Camesa as members.