PDAP elects new Board of Trustees, Officers
In the recently held Annual Membership Meeting (AMM) of the Partnership for Development Assistance in the Philippines Inc. (PDAP), the following were elected to the Board of Trustees:
- Ms. Juliet Bucoy – National Council for Social Development (NCSD);
- Mr. Wilfredo Homicillada - Philippine Partnership for the Development of Human Resources in Rural Areas (PhilDHRRA);
- Ms. Florinda Lacanlalay – Assisi Development Foundation, Inc. (ADFI);
- Mr. Rafael Lopa – Philippine Business for Social Progress (PBSP);
- Fr. Francis Lucas – Asian NGO Coalition for Agrarian Reform and Rural Development (ANGOC); and
- Mr. Daniel Urquico - Association of Foundations (AF).
In the Organizational Board Meeting held after the AMM, a new set of PDAP officers were elected namely, Ms. Juliet Bucoy as Chairperson, Mr. Wilfredo Homicillada as Vice Chairperson, Ms. Florinda Lacanlalay as Treasurer, and Fr. Francis Lucas as Secretary.